Liebster is a German word which means dearest. This award is designed to help smaller bloggers with less than 200 followers get more exposure with the help of other bloggers. It is a great way to get your words out by getting the word out with other bloggers.
Thank you to Gorgeousmantra for nominating me for my first Liebster Award. You should check out her blog on DIY remedies on skincare and hair care. I loved her DIY Green Tea Scrub for beautiful skin. I love body scrubs, especially when they are so easy to make. (There is an awesome recipe to follow on her site).
Please click their links below to check out what they are writing about.
2. Marmat Forte
4. M.B. Henry
My Favorite Blog
I follow many bloggers with different niche, but I would have to say that The Molecular Biologist has recently caught my attention. The goal of the site is to raise bio-scientific awareness while offering knowledge that helps with the understanding of general health. I have read all their material thus far, and have found all of their articles to be very fascinating. The Molecular Biologist has a background in cancer and molecular biology. My favorite, most recent article by the Molecular Biologist was “Does Stress Affect the Risk of Cancer?” The article was written so well that I re-blogged it. (with permission). It was very informative and engaging. I am obsessed in becoming healthy and am always looking for good reads that educate me on health topics. I can not wait to read new articles that the Molecular Biologist writes. I think everyone will benefit from reading articles from the Molecular Biologist.
10 Random Facts About Me
1. I only wear makeup on special occasions.
2. I LOVE sweet tea (one habit that will be hard to break)
3. I play video games (especially RPG)
4. I love being outside, in nature. I find it very calming.
5. I drink coffee when I write my blogs.
6. Family is my strength.
7. My favorite color is yellow.
8. I am obsessed with DIY beauty treatments. I have sensitive skin and have found remedies that work for me. (A lot of my articles are about this)
9. I love to read. My favorite is murder/mystery.
10. Science is my favorite subject.
The Liebster Award Rules
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you should do the following:
1) Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
2) Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3)Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
4)Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional. However, If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
5)Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6)List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to Inform the people/blogs you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Special thanks to plantsandbeyond for cover photo